TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tia Maria Moonlight Cinema Promotion
Spirits Platform Pty Ltd, Level 1, 40 Lord Street, Botany, NSW 2019.
To participate in this Promotion, claimants must be a resident of Australia aged 18 years or older. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies who are directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, are ineligible to enter.
Relevant States and Season Dates:
This promotion will run NSW, QLD, VIC, SA and WA only.
2018-19 SUMMER SEASON DATES:
- Melbourne - 29 Nov – 31 March 2019
- Sydney - 29 Nov – 31 March 2019
- Brisbane - 29 Nov – 31 March 2019
- Adelaide - 8 Dec – 17 February 2019
- Perth - 1 Dec – 31 March 2019
Purchase Period On & Off Premise:
12:01am (AEST) on 15/11/2018 to 11:59pm (AEST) 15/2/2019 in SA and 29/03/2019 in NSW, QLD, VIC and WA, while stocks of specially marked bottles last in Off Premise locations, or promotion is run On Premise.
Claim Period On & Off Premise:
12:01am (AEST) 15/11/2018 to 11:59pm (AEST) on 16/2/2019 in SA and 30/03/2019 in NSW, QLD, VIC and WA. Claims received after the specified times will not be accepted.
Participating Products On Premise:
"Participating Products – On Premise" means advertised Tia Maria Cocktails purchased at a Participating Venue within Australia that display advertising material for this promotion.
Participating Products Off Premise:
"Participating Products – Off Premise” means specially marked bottles of Tia Maria with the promotional neck tag, sold within the Participating Venues.
Participating Venues On Premise:
Participating Venues means bars and/or clubs within the relevant States of Australia that display advertising material for this promotion.
Participating Venues Off Premise:
Participating Venues – Off Premise means Independent Bottle Shops within the relevant participating States of Australia that display advertising material for this promotion.
Movie Ticket Value:
Each Eligible Purchase will entitle an Eligible Claimant to claim a Moonlight Cinema Movie Ticket, valued at $20 AUD.
Unique code will be provided on the attached neck tag within the Off Premise, or handed to Claimants on purchase of an eligible Tia Maria Cocktail within On Premise.
To participate, Eligible Claimants must, during the Purchase Period, buy a Participating Product (Eligible Purchase), then during the Claim Period:
- Go to the website www.tiamariamovies.com.au;
- Follow the prompts to redeem.
- Enter personal details and email.
- Enter the unique code from the Tia Maria purchase.
- Once processed your ticket code (1 x full price Moonlight Cinema ticket valued at a combined $20 AUD) will be sent to the nominated email address.
The e-vouchers must be claimed on the Claim Website during the Claim Period and will be issued as an e-ticket. Only 1 free ticket per code is allowed
Claimants should read the terms before participating in the promotion. Additional booking fees and/or credit card charges may apply when purchasing Moonlight Cinema movie vouchers.
ADDITIONAL PROMOTIONAL DETAILS
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by any winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter. By entering you agree to subscribe to the Simply Cocktails email newsletter.
- The information Claimants provide to the Promoter or in respect of the Promotion will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Promotion.
- The Promoter may disclose any Entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting the Promotion or communicating with Claimants.
- The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. All Entrants’ details are managed in accordance with the Spirits Platform which can be found at https://www.spiritsplatform.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
- Claimants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at the below address.
- The Promoter is Spirits Platform Pty Ltd, Level 1, 40 Lord Street, Botany, NSW 2019, ABN 44604520783
- The Promoter’s agent is TMS Australasia Pty Ltd ABN 72 168 595 195